Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Work, Work, Work

I've been putting in a lot of hours the last few days, for my "other job". I've been nervous and anxious about getting everything just perfect for that one particular client that's on one of the "People's Most" lists. Confirmed things like security and body guards from the other side of the world. These are the things, in my job, that we have no control over because we're not there and must trust that someone else is doing their job the same way we do ours. That's easily the anxiety part- when you just don't know how it'll turn out.....

They leave in a couple of weeks. I have the best of the best everywhere- chauffeur at their service - the whole package- dream trip for the rest of us-

I'll keep you posted on how it turned out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds very exciting and at the same time extremely overwheling ( in a good way). i will pray that everything turns out for the "better than you expected". you know you have already accomplished the hard stuff now sit back and watch all of them marvel at you handiwork! god bless you pjhill from akron,oh